sabato, giugno 10, 2017

πŸ’• The beatiful sapphire blue dress πŸ’•





🌺 Hi girls, today I am going to share my wishlist from Rosegal πŸ’•

It is an online store which offers plenty of categories to shop from including clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery, home items, beauty products and fashion accessories 🌸

While browsing through the website, I fell in love with quite a few clothes, bags and accessories. 
πŸ’ Have a look at my favorites below and let me know which ones you loved in the comments.

πŸŽ€ I am always a fan of everything elegant and fashion, so I picked some of the most gorgeous collection of sapphire blue dresses
Below are some the gorgeous dresses i found on the store.





πŸŽ€ Another of my favourite category are the long sleeve floor length dress  






πŸŽ€ I am a big fan of jumpsuites and blazer because of their versatility, elegant and casual, you can wear for a day out or for a clubbing night.






πŸ‘‰ If you are looking for something fresh and stylish, Rosegal is the right place πŸ’•

🌺 Their products are really good on quality and price and they have nothing to envy from the clothes sold by the current biggest clothing industries 🌼

18 commenti:

  1. Great post, dear. I like Rosegal because it is a perfect site for online shopping.

    Goodbye Spring - We Heart It #1 | laAdda​​​

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great post! Followed!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissima scelta, complimenti, devo rinnovare il mio guardaroba corro a visitare il sito, grazie cara

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che begli abiti, davvero carini! Grazie di esserti unita a me, ti seguo volentieri :-)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Grandissima, vado subito a visitare il sito! grazie per l'aggiornamento

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great post. I follow your blog now too. :)
    Greetings, Jessy

    http://www.international-blonde.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Quest'anno adoro i lunghi e quindi mi colpiscono molto quest'ultimi :-) vado subito a dare un'occhiata <3

    RispondiElimina